Bocchi 1362-001-0120 white undermount single bowl kitchen sink
BOCCHI Sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances has now returned to your kitchen. With the firing in our kilns up to 2000°F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI Sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
Special discounts may be available for customer will calls. Call for details.
- Exclusive high-pressure casted fine fireclay production for durability and timeless elegance
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- Deals with extreme heat coming from pots and pans
- Includes removable protective bottom grid & strainer
- Can accommodate a garbage disposal, no special flange required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty